0 Bed Land - Grazing
Bryncoch, Gorslas, Llanelli
Request a Viewing
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you to confirm your appointment
Tender Date: Friday 9th October 2020.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
2) If prospective buyers wanted to connect to mains water, we understand the mains water pipe is in the road. The owner also inform us that there is a spring on the land.
3) The total area is calculated as approx 14.286 Acres. If the exact area is important, interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves that this figure is accurate before submitting a Tender.
4) Although the land for sale is practically opposite "Dyllgoed Isaf" please note that the land does NOT belong to Dyllgoed Isaf.
5) We understand that the area for sale is marked on the Planning Authority's Unitary Development Plan (UDP) as being outside the village boundary and the assumption therefore is that Planning Permission will NOT be granted. This means that Tenders submitted “Subject To Planning” will not be considered
6) A "Clawback Clause" will be written in to the contract. This clause will provide that 33% of any uplift in value due to the granting of planning consent within 25 years will be paid to the current owner.
7) Evans Bros generally upload details of properties to OnTheMarket.com at least 2-3 days before other portals.
8) A Tender Form is available on request from ANY Evans Bros office, but the file is held at the Carmarthen office. Tel: 01267 236611.
At a Glance
- 14.286 Acres Grazing Land
- 3 Enclosures
- Part Bordering A County Road
- 0.43 Acres Wooded Area
- Level / Gently Sloping Grazing
- Stock Proof Fenced
- 2 Miles From Cross Hands
- 1.5 Miles From Gorslas
- Naturally Watered
- Tender Date: 9th October 2020
Get in Touch
18a King Street,
Carmarthenshire. SA31 1BH