3 Bed Land - Small Holding
Llanwrtyd Wells, MId Wales
Request a Viewing
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you to confirm your appointment
A delightfully situated smallholding with an improvable 4 Bed house and large barn adjoining ripe for conversion (STP) with an extensive range of modern outbuildings, grounds and two fields in all approx. 14 acres.
Enjoying a private yet convenient location just off the A483 roadway some 1.5 miles south of the Mid Wales Spa Town of Llanwrtyd Wells with far reaching views towards the Cambrian mountains and Eppynt Ranges.
The property y enjoys far reaching Views towards the Eppynt Ranges.
At a Glance
- Delightful 14 acre smallholding
- Characterful 4 bed house in need of improvement
- Large Stone Barn adj Ripe for Conversion (STC)
- Extensive Modern Buildings
- Useful Grazing Pastures
- Far Reaching Views
- Private Yet Not Remote Location
- 1.5 Miles From LLanwrtyd Wells
- CHAIN FREE.
Get in Touch
39 High Street,
Ceredigian. SA48 7BB