0 Bed Land - Grazing
Request a Viewing
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you to confirm your appointment
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
2) The total area is calculated as approx 4.308 Acres. If the exact area is important, interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves that this figure is accurate before submitting a Tender.
3) Although the land for sale is near "Dyffryn Croes House" please note that the land does NOT belong to Dyffryn Croes House.
4) We understand that the area for sale is marked on the Carmarthenshire Local Development Plan (LDP) as being well outside the village / town boundaries and the assumption therefore is that Planning Permission will NOT be granted. Tenders submitted “Subject To Planning” will therefore not be considered
5) The deeds for the property have been lost, but the Executor has been granted "Possessory Title" by the Land Registry in November 2021. After the land has been registered with a "Possessory" title for at least 12 years, the owner can apply to the Land Registry for an upgrade to Absolute title. The land is being offered for sale with an Indemnity Policy paid for by the Executor.
6) Evans Bros generally upload details of properties to OnTheMarket.com at least 2-3 days before other portals.
7) A Tender Form is available by e-mail from any Evans Bros office, but the file is held at the Carmarthen office. Tel: 01267 236611.
At a Glance
- Approx 4.3 Acres Rough Grazing & Woodland
- Level To Gently Sloping
- No Prospect Of Development
- Approx 7.25 Miles From Carmarthen
- Approx 8 Miles From Llandysul
- Very Quiet Edge Of Village Location
- Possessory Title. Can Be Upgraded
- A Small Sought After Block
- Approx 17 Miles From Lampeter
- Tender Date 5th January 2024
Get in Touch
18a King Street,
Carmarthenshire. SA31 1BH